Saturday, December 29, 2018

January Bullet Journal Spread

New year, new bullet journal. For the new year, I decided to get a new bullet journal so that I change spreads for each month. My last bullet journal was purely a Harry Potter theme throughout and so I didn't want to make new themes in it. Here is my January spread. I wanted to have a very minimal style since I'm not an artistic person.

I bought this dotted journal from Barnes and Noble. It was originally $12.99, but I used a 20% off coupon and got it for $10.89.

Since the cover of this dotted journal gave me spell book and astrology vibes, I thought my January spread should be related to astrology. This page was inspired by AmandaRachLee.

My calendar page is very simple and has space for me to put down important dates as well as a color key for what each colored pen means. I decided to write words at the top for what words are associated with Capricorns.

I didn't want the mood tracker to be over the top since I'm not artistic, so I decided to make each day a star and color them in with different colors.


Same idea with the habit tracker. I didn't want it to be complicated. The main habits I put down were languages and activities that I wanted to keep up with.

This is the most important page in my journal. I wanted to dedicate a page just for my schedule in January because of the new semester. This page tells me which classes I have on certain days, the time, and the locations of each class. The colors of each class goes with a certain pen color which relates to my calendar page. 

This page is also very practical for me because it allows me to keep track of how much money I'm spending each month. Ideally, I would like it to add up to less than $50.00 a month. If my end month total is higher than that, it will show me what I'm spending my money on and if I need to spend money on that particular thing.

My weekly spread is very simple and has just enough space for me to write out the homework for my 6 classes.





No comments:

Post a Comment